March 2 in the framework of the International exhibition Kyiv Build host a conference on green building and energy efficiency in residential and commercial real estate.
Green building is a new construction standard aimed at improving the environmental friendliness, comfort, energy saving and energy efficiency of buildings. This practice expands and complements the classical building design concepts of economy, utility and durability.
The conference aims to explore the practicality and relevance of "green" directions for the Ukrainian commercial and residential properties.
In particular, the event will discuss the following questions:
- Ecological and economic principles of implementation of "green" technologies. Practical cases: from design to implementation.
- "Green" standardization as an effective tool of modern construction.
- Statistics certification real estate: how many projects received certificates during the last years and the most popular certificates (BREEAM / LEED / DGNB)?
European and state programs for the renovation of the housing stock. The experience of Poland and the Baltic countries, the programs of the EBRD in Ukraine.
- Green design: trend or necessity. Advanced, effective and innovative solutions.
- Energy audits as an integral part of the process energy efficiency.
The moderators of the conference will Maxim Zaika (Delta Projectconsult) and Olga Solovey(URE Club). To participate in the event were also invited the representatives of top management of companies-members of URE Club.
The conference program
9.30 - 10.00 Registration
10.00 - 11.30 panel Discussion I. International experience: Poland, the Baltic States, Romania.
11.30 - 12.00 Coffee break and free networking
12.00 - 13.00 panel Discussion II. Ukrainian research and case studies.
Contact for registration: Mr Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org, +38 (097) 183 63 50